LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

This gets five starts purely for the Half Baked reference at the end.

KB - Back To The Front KB - Back To The Front

Great!!!

Another awesome piece of abstract work. It's great to see some more work that's not based around a storyline or a song. Oh, except this is a song, um... you know what I mean. it's an abstract piece of work that is mostly well drawn and sounds great.

If you plan to make another take some advice.
1. do not take as long to make this one.
2. Do another song like this guys, it would be great to see some additional work surrounding this music.

Whirlguy responds:

I certainly don't plan to make another movie as long as this, haha. And I agree, people should animate to KB more often (:

Beautiful Beats Beautiful Beats

Fantastic!

Absolutely wonderful, entertaining and well drawn.

I know that it was mostly basic shapes but they were used effectevly and the music fits really well to such an abstract concept. It's nice to see something like this in the portal. Make one a little longer and with more complex shapes and I guarantee you a portal hit.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it.

k1tsun3's RPG test vers 1 k1tsun3's RPG test vers 1

A cool test

defo a decent test, shaping up to be an awsome game, you might want to use this for a battle later on in the game becuase it is quite long winded. Oh and add some MP usage, like you said

Twist 2 Twist 2

Umm? pointless

Ok most puzzle games on newgrounds at least provide some decent noise coming through the speakers, not to mention it gets old fast.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Sweet!!

An all time classic flash game, deserves all thehype it gets.
Great graphics and animation style, lush sounds and smooth...um i mean gory violence.

DJB - It Wears a Suit DJB - It Wears a Suit

This track is amazing :D

Put it on while I was editing and I was skanin' in my computer chair :L

Nice Job

JB - Zaver JB - Zaver

Pretty good,

It could do with being a bit longer if you wanted a full track out of it, and it also really needs some variation if you want to make it perfect.

:D nice job though